Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Two Days

 Questions to ponder …

1- What does an Egyptian pyramid do on a US dollar bill?

2- Why did 56 countries sign a treaty not to venture into Antarctica?

3- Why do planes never fly over Antarctica?

4- How did NASA "lose" the footage of the moon, probably one of the most important moments for humanity?

5- If Neil Armstrong was the first to set foot on the moon, who was holding the camera?

6- Why have we never gone back to the moon?

7- If monkeys evolved into people, why are monkeys still monkeys?

8- How does 95% of "garbage" DNA exist? Who decided this is actually "garbage"?

9- How were giant, symmetrical, detailed, sacred and geometrically solid structures such as cathedrals and parliament buildings created by people who lived in wooden huts, rode horse-drawn carriages and had no machines or lasers?

10- How is this same pre-Luvian architecture found all over the world?

11- Why are there images in ancient Egyptian art that appear to depict "spaceships"?

12- Why are remains and images of giant human beings found? And why are giants mentioned in several ancient writings of cultures distant from each other, including the Bible?

13- Why are there images of mushrooms in all ancient Christian art?

15- Why do ancient Egyptian artworks represent pine trees and is it a coincidence that even the pineal gland looks like a pine?

16- Why are there depictions of dragons all over the world and in different cultures, thousands of years apart and is also mentioned in the Bible?

17- Why is there so much blatantly demonic symbolism in the music and entertainment industry?

18- Why do most video games revolve around killing...


Friday in The Bay was absolutely delightful.

The Gypsy’s new home is just lovely and she cooked tofu and vegetables in a chilli satay sauce with rice, followed by chocolate chia seed pudding. It was all delicious and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the tofu!

The three of us talked and talked and talked and talked for five hours and the only reason we stopped was because I had to get home by 5pm to work.

Adoring Husband had prepared dinner AND baked a chocolate cake which we enjoyed before watching the footy.

Today has been a footy day too.

Despite a cold start, it was a glorious day.

I have a batch of bone broth bubbling away overnight.

I cooked coconut lemon chicken with vegetable rice for dinner.

It’s almost 2am as I write this and I might actually be tired enough to sleep now.





So … nite all.

No comments: