I didn’t realise how many days had passed since I was here!
Monday was a day in the Bay (I think) and I don’t remember what we did or what we had for dinner or what the weather was like or what was on TV or anything else that may have happened on that day!
Yesterday (Tuesday) was an entire day in bed. I mostly watched episodes of a GAIA series called “Transcendence” which is online. It’s only available until 25th July so I still have a few to squeeze in during the next couple of days.
I ordered and sent a gift voucher for City Chick to Bubbles for her 42nd birthday on Friday. She then sent me the photos of what she’d ordered. It would be lovely if they arrive by Friday.
I didn’t even play with Harley.
Adoring Husband brought me coffee in the morning and took Harley out of the room when he left.
I did get up to make dinner of mini lamb roasts with roasted vegetables of potato, sweet potato, tomatoes and zucchini plus leftover mash with baby spinach chopped through it.
Today was another lazy day, some of it alone, because BGWLBH had to work and AH had a dental appointment to receive his quote for the extensive work that he needs doing on his broken teeth.
I rose late, played with Harley, made my breakfast and watched a Netflix movie.
Dinner was home made sausage rolls with salad.
I watched some more of the GAIA series tonight and now I need to sleep because I’m off to the Bay tomorrow with BGWLBH who has an appointment tomorrow.
Nite all.





No comments:
Post a Comment