Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, August 2, 2020

I’m Back!

This video goes for about 5 minutes ... unless they’ve removed it again ... they don’t want you to know how nutrition and your health status can save your life when dealing with COVID-19.



I didn’t feel like doing a blog post last night (Saturday) so I didn’t! 🤪

Saturday was an average kind of sales day and I spent most of the morning adding email addresses to Roz’s Happy Place Membership list as they flowed in to me via private messages, phone calls, messages on the FB page and even a couple of texts..

I made a few tweaks to the inaugural newsletter and sent it out on Saturday night. I forgot to change it to a PDF and some people were unable to open and read it, but they messaged me and I fixed the problem.

I’ve received some positive feedback about the newsletter, so that’s nice.

Most of my Sunday has been spent in bed doing very little that’s productive. It was really about closing my brain to all the work stuff, playing around in FB, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram, watching the footy and inspecting Adoring Husband’s great work in the garden around the pool.

I cooked corned silverside for dinner and did sweet potato in their jackets with snow peas and broccoli on the side. Avocado choc mousse with blueberries for dessert.


 




We’ve planned a big day in The Bay tomorrow so I’d best get some sleep.

Nite all.

No comments: