Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Found Stuff

 Found this on Facebook today …

89 year old Ron Chester was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked where he was going at that time of night.

Ron replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

Ron replied, "That would be my wife.

Hehehe

We had a full house for meditation this morning and we discussed ‘showing ourselves kindness’. It was a good class with plenty of discussion.

The ladies didn’t hang around for very long this week but The Gypsy stayed for almost two hours and we had LOTS to talk about. Such a lot had happened in just one week and much debriefing was required!

It was another great sales day, which was surprising because the caravan parks are only half full and I didn’t think there were that many people about!

I set the steamer up but I was so busy I didn’t even finish one garment.

I had four small packages arrive today. One was a special order for a customer, one was white and aqua coloured pillow boxes, one was 50 small plastic ring displays and the last package was jewellery price tags.

The day passed quickly and after such an early start my brain shut down as soon as I walked into the house this afternoon.

Salmon steak and vegetables for dinner.

LOTS of trashy TV.

It’s already after 11.30pm and I can’t stop yawning so it’s time to sleep.

This meme is your warning about all the information I now have from nurses who are marching against mandated vaccinations and the horrific stories they are telling about adverse reactions … which are apparently filling more beds than actual covid cases.

You can look forward to reading some of those stories on the weekend 😬


Nite all. 

No comments: