I’m trying to remember what I’ve done today 🤔
Due to illness (not mine), meditation was cancelled this morning, so I got to stay in bed until 8am.
Adoring Husband knocked on my bedroom door to take my water bottle, which he fills for me every time I leave the house. He didn’t know at that point that I wasn’t leaving, so Harley took that opportunity to escape the confines of the room and I was left on my own.
It was such a glorious day that I decided to go for a ride on my trike, so I showered and made myself presentable, took coffee orders and off I rode.
The river looked amazing with the sunlight sparkling off the blue water. The sky was mostly clear and there were boats making their way out to sea for a good days fishing. People were out walking their dogs, tradies enjoying smoko at the park, cyclists in groups and couples walking hand in hand.
Ours is a busy little community these days.
I found myself an isolated bench seat in the sunshine, away from the crowds and overlooking the beach where I sat soaking up the vitamin D and enjoying the peace and quiet for about 30 minutes.
It was lovely.
I dropped off a bag of passionfruit at the free food bank table under the church ramp.
I wandered through the supermarket where I found wheat free GF SR flour and plain flour so I grabbed a packet of each, a couple of other baking items for future use and I ordered our three coffees on a cardboard tray.
After I secured the tray of coffees to the mini frame in front of my trike, I slipped into the bakery for some GF profiteroles.
On the way home, I hit a few bumps which splashed a lot of coffee out of the drinking holes in the cup lids and I was worried that there might not be much left in the cup by the time I got to my place! As it was, there was a lot of cleaning up to do before I handed off their coffees AND I reheated mine in a saucepan because it was lukewarm.
Perhaps I’ll remember to take the mini esky next time, to contain the overflow and keep the coffee hot.
My new Instant Pot Pro arrived by courier - it has 10 different functions …
Electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, sous vide, rice/grain cooker, sauté pan, steriliser, cake baker, steamer, yoghurt maker and food warmer.
It looks good!After 2 hours out and about getting exercise and sunshine and social interactions, I needed to rest in my room!
That’s where I watched an interesting interview on ‘Diary of a CEO’ about sunlight and other natural health phenomenons …
So far, I’m really enjoying these interviews. He has the most amazing experts in so many different fields and backs it up with links to all of the research papers and journals for scientific proof. He also asks the best questions.
For dinner, I cooked crumbed beef and served with boiled buttered potatoes, wombok salad and garden salad.
I had the last container of home made tomato soup with toasted sourdough. It was bloody delicious!
Now I’m ready to sleep.
Nite all.






No comments:
Post a Comment