Today was NOT another perfect Spring day, and I have photos to prove it but google+ won’t allow me to post them.
That’s just annoying 😡
It was cold and wet and windy.
Luckily I had a blanket/wrap in my trike storage, so I used that to keep snug.
I met the art girls at the Lions Park and our usual 2.5 hour catch up was cut to one hour because the weather closed in. After they drove off, I had to wait half an hour for the rain to stop before I could leave.
I grabbed a coffee on my way home.
The house was empty because Adoring Husband was at golf and BGWLBH was at work, so I parked my butt on the couch to watch the end of the tennis.
Because the tennis was over two hours earlier than expected, they aired an Agatha Christie movie which I quite enjoyed.
For dinner, I took a lasagne out of the freezer for BGWLBH and a Lamb Rogan Josh for AH. For myself, I mixed leftover mashed potato with spring onions, tuna, avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and pine nuts and dipped pumpkin crackers into it. Delicious.
I’m feeling a bit weary tonight.
BGWLBH and I are going to the cinema tomorrow to see Practical Magic 2. It’s the early viewing, so I’d best get some sleep.
Nite all.
No comments:
Post a Comment