Two things …
On Saturday night just gone, Grannymus, my first mother-in-law, passed away at the ripe old age of 94.
Before her eyesight deteriorated, she used to comment on this blog often and the last text I received was almost exactly a year ago.
She was a wonderful lady who made me feel truly loved. I was married to her son and having babies from age 18 and I had no idea what I was doing. I can’t imagine how I’d have managed without the loving foundation that she laid for me.
At 94, she knew it was her time and she was ready, so I believe she has passed to a place of pure love and she will be so happy to be there and surrounded by loved ones gone before her.
RIP Grannymus ❤️
Secondly, I am not well.
Sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, fuzzy head, weak and feeling blah.
So, no meditation for me tomorrow.
It was suggested, to save me from having to cook, that we get fish and chips for dinner tonight, but sadly, the fish and chip shop was closed … as was the bowls club restaurant (they do takeaways) … so I cooked crumbed chicken and made a garden salad.
BGWLBH is also sick, so Adoring Husband might have to play nurse for a couple of days.
Happy with the results of the Irish Open Golf with the Irishman, Lowry, winning by a mile.
Happy with the results of the US Open tennis with Sverev winning - even though he was so focused on his game, he didn’t even realise that he’d won until the umpire announced it and the crowd cheered! So funny!
Now I’m off to get some sleep.
Nite all.





No comments:
Post a Comment