My sleep was very light last night so I didn’t feel rested this morning.
I set my alarm for 6am but when it sounded, I continually hit the snooze button for more than an hour!
I left myself 35 minutes to get ready for meditation.
What was worse … before heading to class I had to go to the ATM for cash to pay for class!
I ordered a coffee and had to wait a couple of minutes for that, then I was pulled up by a neighbour for a chat and even though I extracted myself quickly, it still made me 5 minutes late for class.
The class was fantastic today. One of the best we’ve had that inspired deep conversation and we were animated and connected as a group.
Afterwards, I met The Gypsy at the Lions Park and we chatted for 2.5 hours. It was another perfect Winters day and a pleasant way to pass the morning.
It was such a beautiful day, I decided to go for a long ride before heading home, so I was, once again, exhausted by the time I did get home!
Straight to bed for resting, where I stayed all afternoon, even dozing once or twice.
I made chicken and vegetable pastries for dinner and served them with home made pickled tomato, cucumber and onion plus 1/4 of a fresh avocado on the side.
Then straight back to bed!
Off to the pier markets in the morning and BGWLBH has an appointment at the nail salon, so I need better sleep tonight.
Nite all.





No comments:
Post a Comment