Another night of broken sleep, although I think I slept for longer periods last night.
I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the rules, point system and placements for the FedEx Cup. I had it very wrong and believed that some of my favourite players were ‘out’ for the next round because they fell outside the top 50 in this tournament, but the point system creates a safety net for many top players so they are still in the running for the top prize!
Here I thought golf was a simplistic game, but nah.
I was awake at 8am but didn’t get out of bed until 10am.
I started with Harley play, added a bit to my patch working, cooked some brunch, made a chocolate milkshake for Adoring Husband and I, watched the golf that I had missed while I slept, watched my quiz shows, fit in another Harley play, red curry chicken and rice for dinner and watched a couple of episodes of the new season of Portrait Artist of the Year Australia.
Now I’m inspired to try art portraiture again - although I didn’t get to try it last time round.
BGWLBH worked today.
The ‘pool guy’ visited today.
Tomorrow is meditation day, so I’ll enjoy a good nights sleep and early start.
Nite all.





No comments:
Post a Comment