Even though the weather was looking ominous this morning, BGWLBH and I decided to drive into the Bay. This meant that we drove through some heavy rain and had to slow down to match the conditions. I wish I could say the same for other drivers!
Groceries, meat, juice AND I was verbally attacked by a drug addled woman. If not for her minder (who looked like a security guard!), I would have been physically attacked as well! She raised her arm, but the minder stepped in quickly and redirected her attention.
All I was doing was sitting in a seat outside the bakery, resting my weary legs. She sure got my heart racing that’s for sure! I moved pretty quick after that haha.
I purchased a number of these white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies from the Jam Jar Cafe when I ordered my juice. They are ‘to die for’ delicious!
The weather was much clearer on the way home so the drive was much more pleasant.
Harley was happy to see me home and he always calls out “Hellooooo” at least six times when I walk in the door. I love him so much.
I unpacked the groceries and started on dinner straight away, which meant we ate at 4.30pm. I made two salads - wombok and garden. I heated a fish and vegetable pastry for BGWLBH and a GF pie for Adoring Husband, both of which took almost an hour.
I watched a couple of episodes of Aust Portrait Artist of the Year and then came to bed to watch The Traitors.
We are off to The Bay again tomorrow, so I’m hoping for a solid 8 hours of sleep.
Nite all.






No comments:
Post a Comment