On Monday I finally cleared my art table.
It was still covered with all of the jewellery making paraphernalia from the time leading up to the market and the art and craft expo.
It took about 90 minutes to clear it all. Finding spots for all the beads, the charms, the findings, the chains, the tools, the measuring plates, the pins etc etc etc.
All the while, I was imagining a new sewing machine, fabrics, ribbons, laces, bindings, threads and my crafty imagination creating wearable art. It’s a possibility.
Dinner was chicken schnitzel with wombok salad, garden salad and zucchini slice.
Today was first day back at meditation, which was brilliant, followed by breakfast at Goody’s (yuk) and a day in the bay including a small grocery shop.
Dinner was chicken curry with rice, mini papadums and tzatziki …
Vegan Chickie made a chicken pie (not so vegan) which looks sooooo delicious!
Now it’s after midnight and I need to sleep!
Nite all.






No comments:
Post a Comment