Another day in The Bay.
Thanks to a visit to Office Works, my obsession continues …
… another journal, 3 notebooks and a sticker book full of Winnie the Pooh pics and quotes.
We had breakfast at Arkarra Tea Gardens and were accosted by magpies! I leant across the table and picked up some bacon fat off BGWLBH’s plate, but before I could put it in my mouth, a magpie flew between us and stole it from between my fingers!
THEN …
BGWLBH picked up some fat to toss to the magpie, but her hand was barely ten inches above the plate, when the magpie did the same thing to her! Impatient little bugger.
They were very brave.
It was raining quite heavily between Craignish and Hervey Bay and there were a lot of large puddles lying across the roads and in the car parks.
BGWLBH went to work at midday so I did a lot of walking, browsing, wandering, sitting, drinking tea and wasting time for four hours. In that time, I only purchased some bacon and sausages from the butcher and some juice and cake from Jam Jar Cafe. I couldn’t find anything else worth spending my money on.
Needless to say, I am feeling very weary this evening.
BGWLBH shouted us takeaway dinner from Mum’s Charcoal and Grill. Roasted chicken, cheesy cauliflower, potato bake and coleslaw. It was nice to not have to think about dinner.
I’m watching Roosters vs Dolphins in the first preliminary final for the weekend. Roosters are winning 22-10 with 32 minutes to go.
I feel that I will sleep well tonight.
Nite all.





No comments:
Post a Comment