I attended a funeral via livestream today.
I was in The Bay at the time.
I purchased a set of EarPods, decided that the RSL Club was the closest and would be the most private place to watch and listen on my iPhone and I found a quiet corner to do so.
It was a lovely service and it was great to see my girls, Vegan Chickie and Bubbles in attendance. I knew that Number One Son was also live streaming from Perth.
It’s been decades since I’ve seen them together and obviously these circumstances are not ideal but I have such wonderful memories of being a part of that family.
The farewell for Grannymus was warm and emotional and I’m happy to have been there, even if not in person.
To cheer myself up, I bought two tops from my favourite lady’s boutique.
I did a few groceries, got some bones for Harley and then ordered our juices before we headed home.
Home made hamburgers for dinner.
It’s almost 11pm. No golf or other sport to watch tonight so I hope to get a good solid nights sleep.
Nite all.



No comments:
Post a Comment