It was morning coffee with the art girls day.
A little breezy but still quite comfortable under the shelter at the park. The tide was quite high, the sky was blue, there were people fishing, walking their dogs, riding their scooters, bikes and trikes, cooking bacon and eggs on the public barbecues and reading under the trees.
For school holidays, it’s pretty quiet in town. The caravan parks are not even half full and our local baker has gone on holidays for two weeks!
We had two hours catching up with each others news and sharing the town gossip before we said our farewells and headed off in different directions
I rode my trike and stopped at the supermarket for some lunch to take home.
Spent the afternoon in bed with Harley leaning against me while I watched Jet Lag and my quiz shows.
I made a quick and easy creamy chicken, bacon and mushroom pasta for dinner and served it with a garden salad.
Even though I dozed during the afternoon, I’m feeling a bit weary now. It’s 10pm.
I think I’m going into The Bay tomorrow so I’d best get some sleep.
Nite all.



No comments:
Post a Comment