Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

It’s so easy!

I just read this article about how a simple ingredient in argon oil caused terrible side effects for this person. She is a natural healer with a strong business and an excellent reputation, but her busy lifestyle left her less vigilant than usual and she became very ill.

It’s a short story and worth reading. Such a simple thing caused such a huge problem.

How I Poisoned Myself

Today’s meditation was one of the best we’ve had with ‘aha’ moments for everyone. It even ran 15 minutes over time and then everyone lingered for another 20 minutes after that. I really enjoyed it.

I spent some quality time with The Gypsy after everyone left which was nice.

The morning was very slow as far as sales and customers are concerned, but the afternoon was pretty amazing and we closed an hour later than usual because the customers just kept coming.

Adoring husband changed the light bulb in the bathroom which is located in a very high ceiling, which meant he had to bring the big ladder from home. The poor ladies at meditation had to pee in the dark this morning!

The new clothes rails and coat hangers arrived today, two days earlier than they told me, so that’s our Saturday afternoon filled for this weekend. A whole wall of clothing rails to screw in should keep AH busy for a while.

It’s not even 9pm and I can barely keep my eyes open. I had a 9 hour work day so I guess that’s enough wear this old biddy out.





Nite all.

No comments: