Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sweet Saturday

We seem to have some intense weather moving rapidly north towards us!


It seems to be intensifying as it gets closer so this might be interesting!

I had good sales at the shop for my Saturday morning.

It was a hot day so we went for a swim as soon as we arrived home and the water was lovely.

After the swim, I changed my bedding so I’m currently feeling very fresh and clean between my linen sheets.

We had lamb cutlets for dinner with a salsa salad followed by fresh fruit salad for dessert.

Here is my vax contribution for today.

From Ashleigh …

I’d like to share Rory’s story. 

*please note I have used key word ‘V’ to avoid this post being deleted* (vaccination)

As many of you may know my fiancĂ© Rory passed away on the morning of 17 November. 

I believe my partner was a victim of adverse cardiac reaction caused by the ‘v’

Rory regretfully had his first ‘v’ on the morning of the 5th of November. He started feeling heart flutters that evening, we put this down to stress as we were in the process of selling and buying a house and planning a wedding. 

We never, ever considered the events that followed. 

Rory had heart palpitations regularly at night, and again, we thought this was stress. 12 days later, Rory was up and down again during the night with his heart palpitations and an ‘uncomfortable’ feeling in his chest. We finally decided to head to hospital at 3am for reassurance. 

Within moments, Rory went into cardiac arrest and died instantly in our home. 

After 40 minutes of attempts/ CPR from the paramedics, he was pronounced dead.

He was 26 years old, with no pre-existing medical conditions. He played rugby, went diving and hunting on the weekends, worked hard as a plumber, and had his whole life ahead of him. 

We had our whole life’s ahead of us!

Initial Autopsy report: unknown cause of death.

Further report focused on heart problems will take an extended amount of time to receive final conclusion.

I initially stated that Rory had chest pains prior to the ‘v’ and commented this on posts. This was in hopes of getting insensitive posts regarding his death removed, while we went through a time of utmost hell and grief. 

The media attention we received was overwhelming and unwelcome. 

- Why are young and fit people experiencing heart issues? 

- Why are ‘v’ related deaths not reported on our 1pm updates or any media releases? 

- Why is the government protecting the elderly from c19, but not protecting healthy young men from this ‘V’?

If we had known about these issues, maybe we would have thought twice about this, and Rory would still be with us. 

For our families, this is about informed consent. 

Why are we not told about these side effects and what to do if we experience them? 

We need to talk about this. 

Ever since Rory passed, I have had multiple people contacting me with their stories of their experiences  (mostly cardiovascular related). Personally I have had both shots and was previously pro-‘V’, so have been on both sides of the fence blindly following misinformation. 

I urge anyone who experiences any heart symptoms post ‘V’ to seek medical advice at a hospital immediately. 

Please share this post to spread awareness about heart related side effects due to the ‘V’. 

26 year olds should not be going into cardiac arrest. 

Please keep comments sensitive to our families, I am not here to debate the pros and cons of the ‘V’ and will not be replying to any argumentative comments. 

This is Rory’s story ❤️

Another sad vax story.

I’m beginning to hear the distance rumble of thunder as the storm approaches! 

I’m feeling a bit weary now so I think it’s time for sleeping. Adoring Husband and I have a lunch date tomorrow which we are looking forward to.

Nite all.

No comments: