Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, June 9, 2022

I’m Ready for Healing

NIH - National Library of Medicine This is 23 pages of reading + 7 pages of references.

Read it if you’re keen to know what has been going on and what is being slowly leaked to the public via social media (both the censored and the uncensored) and even some mainstream media are beginning to question it all.

“They” can afford to let this information become available now because everybody will be distracted by increased interest rates, crazy inflation, fuel prices, food shortages, medicine shortages (thank you China), geo-engineered weather disasters, energy/power cuts, “deadly” flu season, monkey pox, continuing Covid fear, for gods sake the list is endless.

I’ve ordered the “Agenda 21” book so I can list the order in which everything was planned for the global community including what is still to come.

While publications such as The Guardian claim that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy theory, it is actually a major document that came out of the United Nations’ Rio Summit on Environment and Development in 1992.

It’s an international plan signed by approximately 178 countries to be implemented by the 21st century.

I will share more once I’ve read it.

Then, of course, there is Agenda 30, which should put the fear of god into everyone. That’s for another day.

Anyway, today my symptoms have changed again. I have a blocked and runny nose with sneezing (just like hay fever) plus diarrhoea.

I am drinking a new concoction which contains:

  • Alpha GPC which increases strength, enhances muscle performance, may increase growth hormone secretion (which maintains good blood sugar levels and cell regeneration) and neuroprotective effects.
  • Choline Bitartrate which supports healthy liver function and reduces Alzheimers Disease pathology.
  • L-Theanine which reduces stress, improves cognitive function and helps fight depression.
  • Vit B6 which slows cognitive decline, reduces anxiety, helps prevent panic attacks and fights depression.
  • Vit C which protects the immune cells, reduces the length of illness and is an effective nutritional antioxidant.
  • Vit D which enhances immunity and protects against pathogens, helps prevent and treat respiratory infections, has beneficial affects against autoimmune disease and helps regulate healthy gut micribiota.
  • Ashwagandha which increases muscle strength, improves cardio endurance, reduces stress and anxiety.
  • Vit B5 which improves energy and memory and reverses cognitive decline.
  • Huperzine A, pipeline, Phosphatidyl Serine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Sulbutiamine, Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Caffiene and Rodiola Rosina, all of which improve energy, brain function, memory, athletic performance and endurance and cardio function, reaction times, nutrient absorption as well as reducing cognitive decline, depression, anxiety, the effects of auto immune disorders and illness.
All of this in a delicious, cooling drink that hydrates and energises.

While I really liked the one I’ve been drinking for the last month (Shield) and I feel like my head has been clearer and my mind sharper, today is my first day on these (Pro) so I’ll let you know if I feel a difference.

It’s almost 1.30pm so I think I’ll go sit in the sunshine for a while and see if I can clear a bit in the art room. Maybe do some stretching exercises. I’ll write more later.

Later … the sun was quite lovely and the weather was mild so I sat by the pool with BGWLBH for a while before the mandatory garden tour - everything is growing well.

I lay down for an hour before creating a spicy sauce to cover the chicken thighs in before placing them in a hot oven for 40 minutes.

BGWLBH made a variety of salads and we ate an early dinner at 5pm.

After dinner, BGWLBH did some more healing work on my sinuses and my neck glands that are feeling a touch tender. I caught up on some recorded TV shows and came back to bed at 8.30pm.

It’s so cold tonight, I’ve closed my bedroom window - just to avoid a chill on my already fragile body.

My bed is toasty warm and I’m ready to sleep.






Nite all.

No comments: