Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Movement

My morning throat is maximum pain!

Razor blades.

Impossible to swallow.

Within two hours of waking and without taking anything for it (except spraying colloidal silver on it), the pain has gone.

So by about 9.30am today, I got out of bed with more energy than I’ve had for three days. 

I did a load of washing and took some off the line and folded it, then hung mine.

I made some breakfast and sat in the sun in my art space to eat it.

I took some rubbish out to the bins, spent about 30 minutes in the art space clearing, took my own tour of the gardens to see how BGWLBH’s plants were faring, sat in the direct sun by the pool for 20 minutes and then ran out of energy and returned to bed.

Twenty minutes later BGWLBH arrived home from her morning in The Bay and announced via text that she had a green juice for me! How thoughtful! Just what I needed.

I just watched an AJ Roberts video where he interviews a highly qualified and knowledgeable Dr Ryan Cole about the current state of the world and I thought you might find it interesting …

Dr Ryan Cole

Learn more about everything HERE

Adoring Husband had a trip into The Bay this morning too and I asked him to pick up this beautiful amethyst crystal that I’d asked Tinkerbell’s to hold for me.

Now I think I need to nap. I’ll add more later.

Well, my afternoon and evening saw my health improve exponentially!

After a short nap, I jumped out of bed, removed my washing from the line, folded it and put it away.

I organised Adoring Husband to cook our protein on the barbecue while BGWLBH made some delicious salads and I prepared a spicy sauce for the meat and we all sat down together to eat dinner. I ate a full meal for the first time in four days.

After dinner, I announced that I would love hot apple pie and ice cream for dessert and suddenly remembered that AH had brought home GF apple pies from The Bay today! 

How fortuitous!

So BGWLBH and I played three games of Sequence while we waited for the pies to heat up and AH loaded the dishwasher.

Dessert was delicious! 

Instead of needing to fall back into bed, I sat in the lounge room with AH to watch Big Brother.

I’m definitely feeling much better - let’s hope I wake up feeling even more energised tomorrow!



Nite all.

No comments: