Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, July 21, 2017

The Happy Abode

I can't help myself!

It's not finalised yet and probably won't be until Monday (hopefully), but I'm too excited to keep it to myself any longer! If it all falls through, you're going to be the ones listening to or reading my sobs and distress anyway, so here is my announcement...

My good friend 'The Motivator' and I have begun negotiations and have signed the first lot of paperwork to lease a commercial workspace here in town.

We intend running training courses, workshops, meditations, practitioner appointments, social gatherings, a retail store and also running our respective businesses/websites from that space.

It's large and spacious and perfect for two imaginative and creative humans to design their own little patch of paradise to work from.

We can't wait!

I'll show you a pic of the empty space after we have signed the lease and then, after we've worked our magic, I'll show you the finished product.

One day soon, I'll describe and explain how this all came about ... but not tonight. It's already 11pm and I need to be up early tomorrow morning.


Have a fabulous Saturday!!

Nite all.  

No comments: