Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Beyond Negativity

It's been a lovely lazy Sunday for us.

I groomed both Jack and Ruby, although I still have some of Ruby's claws to clip. I groomed half of Colli because she is very skittish with her ingrown dew claw and won't let me go near her legs or belly. Poor thing. Hopefully we'll get that all sorted this week.

So there really isn't anything to report for the day!

I found this video and am sharing it here because I'm going to base my blog post in Romance Your Life around it, next week. I found it very interesting!



This will trigger a 365 Grateful campaign on my Romance Your Life Facebook page as well!

I'm looking forward to watching the Men's Wimbledon Tennis Final tonight. It was disappointing to see Venus Williams lose her final last night and I'm hoping Roger Federer wins tonight.

I watched the last of the available episodes of The Ranch this morning, only to discover that the next season won't be released until DECEMBER!!!! Ugh!! The series ended on a real cliff hanger too. I hate that!

It's time to put the kids to bed and I will watch the tennis in bed myself.

Nite all


No comments: