Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rapid Rate

That's how fast the day went ... at a rapid rate.

The Motivator was back with a vengeance and there was a slow but steady flow of customers through the door.

I've set the date for my next photography workshop ...


I've also planted the seeds for the newest workshop which will be 'Take Control of Your Health and Happiness" but it probably won't see the light of day until the end of Winter. I'm working on it.

I've got ideas popping up everywhere.

They will always be slow going as I precariously balance my time between work, family, friends and me. If the balance isn't right, nothing else will work. Patience is a virtue.

It would have been my Mum's 78th birthday today, so I created a Facebook post especially for her.


She would have rolled her eyes and shook her head at that.

Here it is after 10pm so I'd best get some sleep. I have the day off tomorrow and there is a funeral to attend.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

Nite all.

No comments: