Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Verrrrry Interesting!

Surprisingly, nobody turned up for coffee this morning - including me!

I arrived early for my appointment with the clairvoyant and she came out to the car to get me so that we could start early.

I am still very much on the fence.

She was very nice, but as with the last clairvoyant that I saw about 20 yrs ago, she focussed on so many people in my life and NOT me!

I’M THE ONE PAYING $120 FOR AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME!

All she knew about me was my name and my mobile ph number.

She mentioned that my first baby died of ‘cotdeath’, which was strange in itself because most people call it SIDS.

She said that my mother was behind me saying that I am very resilient and strong, but that her death is still very fresh in my mind.

She said that Adoring Husband has the brain of a child (meaning that it is more susceptible to damage from radiation and electromagnetic energy than the normal adult brain) and that he needs to be protected. She asked if he has problems with his neck, shoulders and back and if he has trouble
swallowing (yes, yes, yes and yes)

She said stuff about the kids that in some cases was correct, some not so and some that was possible and also interesting.

She said stuff about The Motivator.

She said stuff about The Gypsy.

She said stuff about my Grandmother, AH’s father and brother (all of whom have passed).

She told me that I had such a strong, positive and high spiritual energy that I should study Reiki and practice it professionally.

She told me I was a writer and that I should finish my book and publish it because it will be used in the future by professionals in the field of mental health.

She told me that TM and I are not using our knowledge and expertise in ‘positive energy and movement’ properly, or enough with The Happy Abode. She gave me some suggestions.

The hour went quickly and instead of talking to her while she wears her professional clairvoyant’s cap, I would like to chat with her as a regular person because I think we share a lot of common ground.

She didn’t, or couldn’t tell me much about me, which I was disappointed about.

Anyway, from there, AH and I went shopping for art supplies for the shop as well as for me. We did some grocery shopping and arrived home with time to spare before attending hoop dancing, which I loved and learned a couple of new tricks.

Now I’m tired and ready for bed. I haven’t decided whether to attend the lady’s lunch tomorrow or not. I’ll decide in the morning.

Nite all.




No comments: