Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Pandemic Panic?

Word has it that there is a planned lockdown. In USA and northern hemisphere it happens this month but Australia will be locking down in November after a super spreader event in Perth (Coldplay concert)

I’m assuming they will use this variant as their source for claiming another so-called “pandemic”.


Let’s hope the “word on the street” is all hot air and BS.

And then there’s this …


The United Nations has given the Australian Government a mandate of ownership for all housing, property, farms and business country wide that will come into effect once the republic has been proclaimed.

The only thing keeping Australia from becoming a republic is the fact that Indigenous and Torres Straight Islanders are not currently included in the constitution and are still deemed to be the original owners of the land.

If indigenous people are to be written up in the constitution, then this means indigenous people have ceded their sovereignty and the United Nations OWN ALL Australian Land under Native Title – meaning ALL Australians REGARDLESS OF COLOUR OR RACE lose their properties and houses under Native title and no longer are classed as owners – including businesses.


Be prepared. I’ll be posting plenty of stuff like this between now and 14th October.

I didn’t get any more art done today.

I cooked breakfast late this morning because I watched the Australian, Alex De Minaur, win his 3rd round match at the US Open, then I played with Harley and returned to bed until 12.30pm when I had to get up because Adoring Husband and I went for a drive to collect our weekly fresh eggs. I played again with Harley for 30 minutes until the footy started on TV.

It was a pretty chilled Sunday and I’m feeling great.

I think I might return to bed now.









Nite all.

No comments: