Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, November 4, 2011

"rQQzy's" Creations

Another order for four bracelets!  That's nine bracelets, a necklace and a pair of earrings in the last week! I could be getting that 'arty farty' feeling any minute!

Sold!
Sold!
I used the new light box to take photos of two of the bracelets.  I think they turned out quite well ... the photos AND the bracelets!

I spent the morning by the river, where I got a couple of good shots of a pelican.  He seems to be the only pelican left in the area.  There were ten of them a few weeks ago.

Thirsty work?
Runny Nose?
Took a detour on the way home and went by Cheeli Lagoon.

Chocolate Dragonfly 
Blue Dragonfly
Every time I go there, I discover something new.  I find, quite often with photography, that if you find a spot and just sit, interesting photographic opportunities appear from nowhere.

So I was very happy with my morning camera jaunt.

One more thing that made me feel all warm and fuzzy today ...



It's almost enough to get me all clucky!!  Almost :o)

It's been a great day for rQQzy Photography AND rQQzy's Creations!

Nite all.

No comments: