Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Triumphant Return

I’m baaaa-aaack!

At the beginning of each work day I put the date and a Title at the top of my sales page.

The titles are always something related to attracting abundance eg “Friday of Fortune” or “Wealthy Wednesday”.

Today’s title was “Triumphant Tuesday”.

It was indeed Triumphant!

I was so busy, I hardly had any time with my morning coffee girls, no time for lunch and certainly no time to price the stock that arrived yesterday!

At 1.20pm Adoring Husband phoned to ask if I’d looked at the BOM because there was a big storm coming and he wanted to see what it was doing before coming to get me.

I didn’t think it would hit, but after the last two storms, and to be on the safe side, I canceled the journaling class and we closed the shop, did a really quickly stop for groceries and arrived home just as the rain began falling.

There was plenty of rumbling thunder, not much rain and it was all over very quickly.

It wasn’t long until another line of storms formed …

We could hear it coming and decided to cook dinner early in case of a possible power failure.

This storm was another fizzer, which split in two and went around us.

We should be grateful because the last storm did this …


Of course we need rain but not the damage.

I had a great art class on Saturday and even though we didn’t quite finish, I was pleased with the progress.






Well, it’s rapidly approaching midnight so I should get some sleep. No meditation tomorrow so I get to sleep in a bit.


Nite all.

No comments: