Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, February 17, 2023

Lethargy

TGA non-disclosing

Same as all the other days.

I did a little more to the dragonfly …

Played with Harley.

I was feeling pretty lethargic for most of the day. Probably due to the criss cross of chemtrails in the sky for the last couple of days.

I lay on the couch and caught up with the Australian Idol episodes that I recorded, fast forwarding through the ads.

They’ve been testing the rain water on the Sunshine Coast (specifically Caloundra, Maleny and Noosa) and finding it unnaturally acidic. I think I have some ph testing strips somewhere so I’ll test our rain water after the next downpour.

There is a house being built diagonally opposite us and they started work at 6am today! Not happy Jan. I’d had a restless night having to get up three times, one of those to take Harley out, so I didn’t appreciate the loud and early interruption to my sleep.

Adoring Husband drove into The Bay to get the results of the ultrasound on his foot. There is nothing obviously sinister there. A ‘possible’ ganglion cyst on a joint in the foot and minuscule damage to a tendon that should heal itself but ‘may’ require surgery down the track. He also needs physio to hopefully improve some nerve damage (he has numbness in his foot).

Nothing else to see here. It’s 9pm and I will now sleep.





Nite all.

No comments: