Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Recovery Time

HOW MANY DEATHS WERE REPORTED TO PFIZER IN FIRST 90 DAYS OF COVID VAX USE?  

It’s called a Post Marketing Surveillance report and you were never supposed to see it.  

A judge in the USA ordered the release of this document....despite the wishes of Pfizer and the CDC, who petitioned to keep the Pfizer documents confidential for 75 years.

In the first 90 days of product use, Pfizer received 1223 REPORTS OF DEATH  (It’s in the document link below).

The media and the government just trundled on telling you “SAFE AND EFFECTIVE” and mandated it.

The data was suppressed and difficult to find, but politicians, media, personalities and health officials, supported by institutions and the corporate sector, pushed a dangerous chemical by way of mandates and terminated honest people from employment for not complying.

Let’s be clear, 1 death and 1 injury is enough. After that it becomes a potential crime!

How many have died since?

Adverse event report from Pfizer (this is the link to the document)


Today was recovery day after our dramatic whale watching day. 

I slept like a dead person last night. 10.30pm - 6.10am solid.

I didn’t attend meditation because I think our whale day may have set me back a bit and I was feeling a little under the weather. I’ve missed two weeks in a row!

Tonight I made lamb and water chestnut meatballs with a spicy dipping sauce. BGWLBH made some salads to go with them.

My favourite - Nat - won MasterChef.

Now it’s time to sleep.





Nite all.

No comments: