Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Choice is Yours

I have just begun watching an eleven part series on The Truth About Cancer.

This is not the sort of information that you will find in mainstream media (unless the ABC got involved .. and we all know how much trouble they are in at the moment) because mainstream medicine/pharma would put a quick stop to it.

So it takes little people like me to spread the word by sharing it in social media sites like facebook, twitter and blogs.

No matter how cynical you are of anything outside of mainstream medicine, when you listen to the doctors, naturopaths, scientists, researchers and medical authors in this video, talk about what cancer is and why it develops and why the current treatments have such a low success rate, it will all make a lot of sense to you and you will want to know more.

28 Doctors 11 Scientists 9 survivors talking about their education, their experiences and their beliefs.

Knowledge is power, so if you have an hour to spare, watch it now, or bookmark it for later, but watch it to the very end.



I will put each Episode here for you to access.

The choice is yours.

Nite all.

No comments: