Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Lazy Bones

I’m too lazy to move right now, so I’m creating this post on my iPad.

It was a slow Saturday at the shop, but at least we had customers! I expected the day to be a complete non event because of the weird weather, so I was pleasantly surprised.

I wore my dress šŸ˜„

The original plan was for Adoring Husband and I to drive into The Bay after I closed the shop, but AH had been working hard all morning and lost motivation, so we opted to buy fish and chips for lunch and spend the afternoon watching movies and the footy instead.

AH had attached a bamboo blind to one end of the Bali hut for afternoon sun protection, and he bolted the water feature to the back fence so there is no rope holding it up now.

The next job is moving the planter pots into the pool area and doing something amazing to that bare wall overlooking the pool.



I did a lamb roast for dinner. Fruit whip with toffee nuts for dessert. I even ate breakfast this morning. I think I’ve eaten more food today than I have in total for the entire week!

Might have to swim it off tomorrow.


Tomorrow I plan on doing nothing OR I might start creating my online challenge OR I might add to my book OR I could research which site to develop my course OR I might do nothing lol. Yeah. Probably nothing.

Coffee and vegemite on toast for breakfast in bed šŸ‘

I hope you all have the perfect Sunday.


Nite all

No comments: