Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Mainstream Witholding

This is what’s happening all around the world ...

800,000 people protesting in Berlin.

20,000 protesting in Warsaw.

Belgium, Romania, Germany, Netherlands, Nepal, India, Ghana, England, Poland, New Zealand, Ireland and many others protesting against the lockdown laws.

I don’t know the numbers but the photos give an indication ...














Protests are planned Australia wide on 5th September.

Mainstream media are not telling these stories.

You can see that it’s not just a couple of hundred conspiracy theorists dressed in tie dye. People are waking up ... a little late ... but better late than never.

I think it’s been well proven that the people we need to protect are the elderly and the immune compromised. There are better ways to do that than shutting down whole cities, economies, social systems and disconnecting families from each other.

As I said at the beginning of the year, it’s a social experiment that we, as a world community, have now failed for six months. We’ve proven that we are easily controlled and manipulated and that instilling fear makes us willing to give up our jobs, our freedoms, our lifestyles and our social connections.

Anyway, enough of that.

I’ve had a lovely Sunday in bed writing up my newsletter, planning my first journaling lesson and working on the next art workshop.

Adoring Husband brought me my lemon water, my broth, my coffee and my avocado on toast for breakfast. No more bread for me (just quietly).

We enjoyed lamb rump and salad for dinner, followed by some vegan vanilla ice cream. Yum. I’m going to get some right now and eat it in bed!

What a lovely lazy Sunday.


Nite all.

No comments: