Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, November 1, 2021

Very Long

This is a VERY long read but covers almost everything that I have researched in the past 18 months.

All this article does is ask relevant questions… MANY relevant questions.

Do you remember me telling you, approximately a year ago, about Dr Reiner Fuellmich (the lead lawyer who sued Volkswagen over ‘Diesel-gate’ for $4.3 billion - the largest automotive fine in history) putting together a class action and had issued a global invitation to anyone who had something to offer?

You can read in this article how he now has more than 10,000 doctors and more than 100 lawyers ready to bring a “Nuremberg 2.0” type trial in relation to the vaccine pushers, stating that “The damage wrought by those who sold the Covid 19 crisis as the worst viral outbreak to hit the world in more than a century, and used it to cause media driven panic, government outreach and human suffering is on a scale still not fully quantified.”

Sadly, something like this has to occur AFTER the damage has been done, when it’s too late for 70% of the global population.

Anyway … today has been a nice easy day for me. I stayed in bed til noon, then went for a swim.

Those gale force winds yesterday and last night filled the pool with sticks and leaves which all sank to the bottom so I spent half an hour cleaning the pool and emptying the filter before I could relax and do my pool routine.

Lucky I enjoy being in the water so much and clearing the leaves doesn’t feel like a chore.

By 2.30pm we were at the shop clearing the training room and setting up for morning coffee.

I received 3 packages of stock - so many clothes! One box of long necklaces. I unpacked everything and hung them all around the training room ready to be steamed during the week.

Melbourne Cup day is traditionally very quiet in the shop so I may close early, although I still have the journaling class which may or may not happen yet.

We had leftover crumbed chicken with a big batch of vegetables on the side for dinner and spent the night watching trashy reality TV.

It’s almost midnight so I’d best get some sleep. There is nice gentle cool breeze floating through the window - perfect for falling asleep.



Nite all.

No comments: