Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, December 20, 2021

Sorry Again Not Sorry

This month, Pfizer has agreed to purchase Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7billion in cash.

What is significant about that?

In November 2020, Arena Pharmaceuticals received FDA approval for their drug Ralinepag which is used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - a common side effect of the Pfizer jab.

Goodness me! A coincidence? I think not.

Also, there is a report issued by Pfizer titled “Pfizer Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorisation Adverse Event Reports”.

It covers the first 3 months of the vaccine rollout and only the first 38 pages were handed over thanks to the FOI Act. HERE  is the link if you'd like to read all of it.

This is page 6 where some results are provided. For some reason nobody is allowed to know how many vaccines were issued in the first rollout - the number has been redacted.

The next is a table showing adverse events - remembering this is the FIRST three month period of vaccine doses and this report was issued to regulatory authorities to consider on April 30th 2021.

See the deaths? See all the different adverse events? ‘Sequelae’ means recovered but with a long term effect/disability.

This shows that 31% of people either died, have not yet recovered or have recovered but with a long term disability.

There is interesting data on page 12 regarding pregnant and lactating women and how the vaccine affected their babies. Those numbers are astounding. 27% of the pregnant women had a serious event which included miscarriages and stillbirths. 13% of lactating babies experienced an adverse event.

There is no way, just from this small amount of data that I’m showing you, that a scientist can declare this vaccine safe. This is a Pfizer document. 

Doctors and scientists all agree that you cannot state any medication or vaccine is safe until you have at least ten years of data.

In the past and currently with any new medication, vaccine, additive to the water or pesticide used on our food and it is introduced to the human species, every adverse event is attributed to that new substance … until proven otherwise.

One more part of the report to note. Thirty four (34) children under the age of 12 were ‘accidentally’ given a vaccine dose. TWENTY FOUR of them had serious side effects. That’s 70.6%.

Thirteen of those children did not get better and have a permanent disability.

Pfizer will only release a limited number of pages each month and it will take 55 years for all of this report to be available. A good portion of the report will be redacted.

How was this NOT pulled from the market in April? 

Anyway, enough for now.

My day consisted of bed, swimming, sunbathing, watching cricket, washing, cooking, more cricket and now bed again.

I cooked duck breast with grilled zucchini and tomato and steamed box choy. I made a nice little fig jus for the duck. Adoring Husband enjoyed it. I had a mango for dinner.

At lunch time I made a smoothie with frozen bananas, frozen pineapple, almond nut butter, maple syrup, Kakadu plum gubinge, cacao powder and fresh macadamia milk. It was like a thick slushy so I put it in a coconut bowl, sprinkled a spoonful of crunchy muesli over the top and added some fresh blueberries.

It was delicious and very filling, so I didn’t need any dinner.

Here it is already after 11pm. I need to sleep!



Nite all.

No comments: