Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, November 28, 2022

A Machine

Harley has become a veritable peeing machine!

The first two days he did all of his toileting outside and for some reason he is now peeing in every room, on every mat, on his blankets, on his snuffle mat and I am spending all my time catching him mid stream and taking him outside, but it doesn’t seem to be having any effect!

Boy dogs marking their freaking territory!

Ugh 😩 

I have an idea that I will try tomorrow.

He slept from 10pm til 3am - toilet - then slept from 3.10am til 4.15am.

I want him to sleep longer lol.

We’ll get there.

BGWLBH and I headed into The Bay for Christmas lights, hooks, more pool cleaner pipe, lotto tickets, dog chew toys and to make a hair appointment.

We were home by 1pm and I threw together a quick lunch.

For tonight’s dinner I roasted a chicken and served it with leftover salads and I topped up the potato salad with some fresh boiled potato and mayo.

I was so tired this afternoon, I fell asleep on the couch for about 40 minutes. I didn’t feel better for it.

I’ll be sleeping as soon as I end this post.


Nite all.

No comments: