Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Walkies

I have to say that the Cesar Milan dog leash worked a treat.

At first, Harley was not a fan, and a couple times he twisted and turned attempting to release himself from the leash, but he quickly settled and we walked for 20 minutes without issue - except for the three cars that he tried to chase, but I was able to control him and he couldn’t get any strength behind him to make it difficult for me.

I’ll walk him every day now and it shouldn’t take long until he is perfect on the leash.

I’m very happy!

I did some more art today and my tentacle is coming along nicely …


BGWLBH also did a stack of art - still no pics - perhaps tomorrow.

Adoring Husband slept all afternoon while I watched the football.

I cooked rissoles with mash, beans, snow peas and carrots coated in home made gravy for dinner.

I ordered our FROG box and also ordered from Coles to be delivered on Monday.

Time to sleep now.

Ten centimetres dilated! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!







Nite all.

No comments: