Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, August 26, 2024

Just Right




Pfizer Payout (this is the link to details of past activity) There are class action suits currently in progress for Covid related fraud by Pfizer.

It was so nice to do nothing today.

My life has been far too social lately and I much prefer to spend my time at home. Weekly visits to the Bay and meditation on Tuesdays are more than enough to keep me satisfied.

Today, I played with Harley twice, helped Adoring Husband with an email for a warranty claim, gave BGWLBH some clothes to iron, made myself French toast with bacon, watched some telly and made a roast pumpkin, spinach and pine nut salad for AH to serve with his crumbed cutlets tonight.

Just the way I like it.



Nite all.

No comments: