Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

I Told You So!!

I sold another photo today!

Go me!

This one ...


... I've sold two of that photo in the last week, so I've printed three more and will have one of them framed. The one I sold today was framed.

Today, I had a giant Tawny Frogmouth photo framed for a customer, which Adoring Husband will pick up for me tomorrow ...


It's my most popular photo to date.

I'm happy to have sold four photos this week. That's pretty cool.

I dropped twenty one photos off at the framers to be framed with mat board, one of them will have a proper frame as well. It's time to switch the photos that have been in the shop for too long

It's all happening in the world of photography!

It was another slow day in the shop. Only two paying customers all day, but they spent very freely, so sales were good.

The weather was wet and windy, which is probably what kept people away.

The Gypsy was in house so we started the day with meditation. Her first appointment was at 9am and her second appointment postponed, so we spent a LOT of time chatting/discussing/analysing as we do.

The new signage for the shop arrived, so now it's time to get them where the world can see them.




The sales rep for Cenzoni phoned to make an appointment for tomorrow so that he can show the new range of leather goods - that should be exciting.

We had a fabulous night at trivia tonight and came in around 4th or 5th. It's always a lot of fun with some snorting laughter and The Blonde Bombshell returned to our table tonight, for the first time since the car accident about 6 months ago. It was good to have her back!

Now it's just about to tick over to midnight and I have to work tomorrow, so I'd best get some sleep.

Nite all.




No comments: