Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Check it.

Ok so I decided to save the lectins for another post.

Instead, I’m sharing this YouTube video of Anthony Williams (The Medical Medium) talking to Jelena Djokovic (wife of No 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic) about the liver and finding the road to good health.

It’s 47 minutes long but has many great snippets of useful information for those who want to take some control over your health and not have to rely on prescriptions to mask the symptoms of whatever condition you are suffering from.

While your meds are masking symptoms, the disease is still in your body creating internal havoc AND the medication will surprise you with long term side effects and damage in the years to come.

If you want ‘quality’ old age, you really need to be your own health care advocate and create a healthful environment in which your body can ‘thrive’ instead of a toxic one that it has to ‘cope’ with.

I loaned Aggie one of this guy’s books “Liver Rescue” and I have just purchased his “Life Changing Foods”. I sent “Thyroid Healing” to Beautiful Girl With Long Blond Hair for Christmas last year and I know a number of my customers (in their 60s & 70s) who follow his dietary guidelines and are feeling more vibrant and strong since making the change.

These things always have more meaning for me if I can see positive results in others who’ve tried it.

So without further ado, here is the video.

Jelena and Anthony

Everyone is different and there is no single health miracle that suits everyone, but you owe it to yourself to understand your body and learn how to nurture it with a healthful diet and lifestyle to make you the strongest healthiest version of yourself possible.

We don’t want to be limping to life’s finish line feeling like crap if we can avoid it.

Let’s move on!

Today, I did washing and spent quality time in my studio. It took me two hours to create these ...



I like them both. I may even squeeze one more in before bed tonight 👩‍🎨

We had barramundi with roasted cauliflower and zucchini and a big salad for dinner.

Junk TV is on my agenda for the moment.

TGIF!

Nite all.

No comments: