Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Lectin-less

I promise! Lectins tomorrow!

For some reason, I could not sleep last night, even with 2 meditations and my sweet sleep essential oil.

There was nothing on my mind, but I lay in bed for 3 hours with my eyes closed and unable slip from my conscious state.

Psychotic dog Jack woke me as Adoring Husband left for work at 5am-ish so I’ve been running all day on two hours sleep.

AH and I arrived at the shop just after 8am and finished setting up for the art class.

There were 6 people playing today ...




And they made some beautiful art ...








I’ll create a Facebook post tomorrow to show the world how fab everyone was.

AH and I had a brief swim this afternoon, but even I was cold and lasted about 10 minutes before climbing out and jumping under a hot shower!

Barramundi and salad for dinner.

A one hour phone call with Vegan Chickie.

Off to bed for a decent sleep.

Nite all.

No comments: