Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Productive and Fruitful

In just one short hour of sales, I was happy with my day!

I was also productive enough to create this ...



... which I hope to do every month.

I had a great conversation with a now regular customer about CBD oil and she provided me with some details to follow up.

I received a phone call from Sandy at ‘Lafitte‘ who supply Australian owned and made socks with fabulous colours and patterns. She sent me a catalogue so that I can make an order, which I will do after I find the money to pay rent AND the rates 😳

Making a note in my diary to warn myself when the rates will be due so that I can be prepared!

I had a GREAT conversation with a ‘like-minded’ woman with precisely the same beliefs as I do about COVID-19 and she was even more passionate about it than me!! Who’da thunk!?

For both of us, it was like finding an old friend and to be able to have a genuine conversation without fear of judgement or ridicule was incredibly refreshing.

It’s nice to have a small circle of personal friends to share new information that goes against the mainstream but frustrating as hell that so many frontline workers in the form of doctors, nurses and scientists with first hand experience and who have conducted and published their own research and findings are being censored by all forms of media including television networks, media journalists, and all forms of social media.

I don’t know who is controlling who, or why they’re doing it, but I DO know that Mr Gates has announced that he hopes to make $200 billion out of a vaccine. That means he has a lot to lose if all of the truths are revealed.

Well, I’ve had a good start to my footy tipping this week with the Bunnies defeating the Dragons in the first game of the round. I’m happy about that!




Now it’s time to sleep.

Nite all.

No comments: