Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Winner!

I won Powerball tonight!

$10.65

Not quite the $3million that I’d hoped.

Another good day of sales with lots of happy visitors.

I unpacked and priced 1/3 of the new stock but there isn’t enough space for the rest of it so I’ll have to store it and display it as space becomes available.

Finally, I got a good start on tidying my desk but still have a way to go.

Adoring Husband helped me set up the training room for art.

I paid a bill and emailed a courier about some missing stock. They still haven’t responded.

As part of my lease with the shop, I have one parking space in the rear car park. Problem is there are so many staff working in the real estate offices at the front of my building, that they fill all the spots and AH often has to park on the street OR I go into the real estate and ask them to move a car.

Yesterday I created a sign, AH assigned himself a parking space and this morning he put the sign on the fence. This led to the real estate offering me a second spot 😳. We don’t really need it so I’ll probably decline the offer. Weird.

AH had SES this evening so I made myself some toast for dinner and he had last night’s leftovers.

I watched a fluffy movie on Netflix while he was gone.

I watched this video this morning and found it very interesting. I hope you do too.

https://odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/Anna-De-Buisseret-hb:4

Sleepy time for me.



Nite all.

No comments: