Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, February 21, 2022

A Day of Interest

My day began in the pool and under the Bali hut with BGWLBH.

Adoring Husband took the new trailer into The Bay for some additions and changes but had to leave it there for the remainder of the week.

When we came inside I made a zucchini slice. AH had some for lunch and I served it with chicken and salad for dinner.

I began watching the series ‘The Witcher’ on Netflix. It’s very gory and graphic and violent, which is something I wouldn’t normally watch, but there is something about it that keeps me watching.

After dinner, BGWLBH and I drove to the beach and walked barefoot on the sand for about 20 minutes before returning home to continue our trivia game.


I’m watching MAFS right now and AH is snoring in the chair beside me.

He’s had a big day including a mishap in the pool which could have ended in tragedy, but in true AH style he stopped short of killing himself.

He’s feeling a bit sore and sorry for himself.

I think I’m ready for bed now.


Nite all.

No comments: