Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Released

So Pfizer have released a 38 page document which lists the adverse events from their initial shipment of vaccines sent out between Dec 2020 - Feb 2021. I posted some snippets and screen shots from this document a few months ago, but this is the entire document.

The number of vaccines has been redacted so we have no idea how many were shipped out. The graph showing the adverse events has been redacted as well as a few other bits and pieces.

Meanwhile, there are 8 pages of “adverse events of interest”.

Eight pages 😳

Surely, for people to give informed consent to receive the vaccination, they need to be told about these adverse events?

Anyway, if you’re interested, the document can be found HERE.

We’ve just enjoyed a very heavy downpour from a loud, but not vicious, storm …


There may be a bit more heading this way and apparently tomorrow’s weather will also be volatile.

I had a (almost) four hour zoom chat with The Gypsy this morning.

Boy did we need that catch up! So much to talk about! So much to discuss! It was great to see her face and to hear about her last couple of months.

By the time I appeared from my bedroom BGWLBH had put together a delicious platter of goodies for lunch, which was so lovely. She doesn’t think it’s much but to me it is a LOT and I appreciate her efforts. All of her efforts.

Tonight is barramundi and salad for dinner.

Now that the storms have passed, I may even slip into the pool for a quick swim before dinner!

I imagine that trivia will be on the cards after that.

It is currently 5pm so I am nice an early today!





Nite all.

No comments: