Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday of Productivity

It's 4:30pm on a Sunday and I'm still in bed as I write this ... surprise surprise!

It has been an incredibly productive day and I've designed and created lessons 3 and 4 of the journaling class which comprises of 19 pages worth of typing. 

Here is one page of one class ... 



Any of those questions that are significant for you will be turned into a story to add to the journal. The story should only take ten minutes to create. That's the beauty of this class. Small steps to create a meaningful story of your life.

I'm going to create it as an online course. Each lesson will include a 5 minute video of my fabulous self talking about what the lesson entails and then there will be a downloadable lesson for people to either edit on screen or print out to complete by hand. 

Sounds easy right? 🤪

I've also created the ad for the local newsletter and written up a community news item about what's happening in the training room of the shop. I paid the invoice for last month's advertisement.

It might be time for me to get out of bed, stretch my legs and get some blood circulating through my body! I have to collect all of my print outs from the printer anyway!




I am happy and looking forward to a great week ahead!

Nite all.

No comments: