Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, October 2, 2021

History

 I’m sorry, but if I save all of my covid purging to just Mondays, my Monday post will take 6 hours to create and 12 hours to read!

For that reason, I’m putting this link up today. It gives you the criminal history of Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies.

I don’t even understand how they continue to operate but I guess different laws and rules apply to such a money making machine. They can get away with purposefully providing drugs and medication that they know kill and injure human beings.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/ takes you to this …

That’s all for purging today.

I had a good day of sales and I got my art on this afternoon. It was a great class and we were very productive with everyone pitching in to clean up when we’d finished.

We hung around for an hour afterwards with nibbles and drinks and had some big belly laughs.










I cooked up crispy skinned chicken with vegetables for dinner.

We watched a movie on Netflix called “The Starling” šŸ˜¢šŸ˜­šŸ˜¢ It was very good with some great actors like Melissa McCarthy, Kevin Kline and Chris O’Dowd. It’s not a comedy, although there were some funny moments but it was very moving with a nice message.

Adoring Husband and I are driving into The Bay tomorrow to purchase a new oven. This will be our third oven in 13 years! We DO use our oven a LOT.

There goes my Sunday in bed but Monday is a public holiday so a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.

Now it’s time to sleep.

Nite all.


No comments: