Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Studious

BGWLBH and I spent the majority of the day reading articles and watching videos of interviews with experts regarding the current global situation (both the war and Covid/vaccines).

Looking back at what was predicted and has since come to fruition, confirming that we are certainly not conspiracy theorists … HOWEVER … since the mainstream media don’t make any announcements or broadcast any of these results, I guess we can still be considered CTs by some.


"War is a place where young people who don't know each other, and don't hate each other, kill each other, by the decision of old people who know each other, and hate each other, but don't kill each other...”

I got out of bed at 11am, made myself presentable, prepared some lunch for BGWLBH, then rode my trike to the shop where I searched for my lease to no avail.

So I visited the real estate agent, where I chatted for quite some time with the owner about all sorts of things including the fact that her long time hairdresser has had to sell his salon and stop working due to his very serious adverse reaction to the vaccine.

The stories continue to come in and I’m keeping a record.

I still wasn’t able to hand in my notice because the property manager wasn’t there and I have to do it in writing so I took her card and will send it through tomorrow.

When I returned home, BGWLBH had sent me a video to watch which was 90 minutes long, so I watched that and came to the conclusion that we unvaccinated are screwed. Everybody is screwed really, but we will suffer the most just for our convictions.

We can ALL look forward to another two years of nonsense before our world reaches its lowest point and our future is not looking bright.

It’s sad that Australia is no longer the lucky country because we have proven that we are the most compliant and the easiest to control and manipulate so we will now be used as a Guinea pig for all the nastiness on the elite’s playlist.

No other country in the world - even the ones with the most strict mandates - have bowed so easily.

To take our minds away from such heaviness, we played some YouTube trivia before driving down to the beach. I walked out to the low tide water’s edge where I stood almost knee deep in the warm salty waves, took the superhero pose and shouted to the universe exactly how I feel about world matters.

At home I made a creamy leek and mushroom sauce for the lamb shanks to swim in, reheated the mash and steamed some broccoli.

Adoring Husband went to SES training and BGWLBH cleaned the kitchen so that I could sit down and enjoy the football. Very happy to have tipped Cronulla Sharks for the win.

It’s after 10.30pm so I think it’s time for bed.


Nite all.

No comments: