Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Big Increase

Spoiler Alert: This is not my usual blog post. I have some pent up plandemic energy that needs to be released. So read NO FURTHER if you want to avoid my truth bombs.

There has been a 40% increase in Code 1 call-outs in Australia.

A Code 1 is where the person requires urgent paramedic and hospital care.

In this case, it has nothing to do with Covid 19.

The increase is because of heart attacks, chest pain and respiratory issues.

These are side effects of the vaccination … although, now that everyone who has been vaccinated has now also experienced covid, the narrative will tell you that Covid causes these conditions. Convenient.

There are sometimes 90 minute waits for ambulances to respond to your call and in some cases they just don’t turn up. Sometimes you’ll receive a call back telling you to find your own way to the hospital.

Paramedics can’t keep up with call-outs for three reasons.

1. They are extremely short staffed because of the hundreds of paramedics who lost their jobs because they refused the vaccine.

2. The number of vaccinated paramedics who have Covid and are isolating.

3. The huge increase in call-outs.

Even one of the AFL footy shows last week questioned the vaccine safety because so many AFL players are suddenly suffering myocarditis and Bell’s palsy.

I watch interviews with the now unemployed nurses and paramedics who are healthy and able to work and see their frustration with the current health crisis that could easily be fixed if the work mandates were changed.

I watch interviews with vaccine injured nurses and paramedics who only agreed to the vaccine to keep their jobs and are now unable to work because of their permanent disabilities and injuries and I see the fear and frustration because nobody wants to know about them.

They can’t get recognition or acknowledgement from their doctors, employers, local govt members, mainstream media and even family members - such is the msm brainwashing.

While we are all concerning ourselves with the changing mandates, fighting for our rights, the scripted war in Ukraine, coping with the 8%-16% increase in the cost of living and the 500pt rise in interest rates (which equates to $200 month increase in mortgage pmts for the young home owners) the World Economic Forum has moved on to quietly implementing the digital ID and setting up the cashless society.

I feel like I have a box office seat for ‘The Greatest Show on Earth’ and everything that was predicted, or should I say ‘planned’ in the background, is all coming to fruition. 

I am watching the real life Truman Show and every time I hear somebody repeat some BS mainstream narrative, I just can’t understand how people can’t see what’s really going on.

If I hear one more person comment on how stupid people are for NOT getting vaccinated, I swear my brain will explode!

Little pieces of information are slowly trickling through the mainstream media - so small that they are barely noticed and they are mentioned once never to be heard again. Like a leaf silently floating past on a rapid river current.

In the end, putting all those little pieces together would create the greatest global scandal in history, but they will never be put together that way.

Maybe in 50 years they’ll put together a Netflix documentary and the new generations will say “OMG How did they let that happen?”

But for now the world remains aggressively divided.

The federal election will bring to power either Liberal or Labor, both of whom are controlled by the world’s powerful elitists and another four years of turbulence will begin.

The worst effected will be those who believed that they had set themselves up beautifully in retirement. Self managed retirement funds will be the first used to ‘bail in’ the banks when the financial crisis hits.

That’s a story for another day.

I have just been informed by a friend in northern QLD that his mother has received a letter from Dept of Housing asking if she is vaccinated because she lives in a communal setting (block of units) and must be vaccinated.

WTF!?

Anyway, I’m done for the day on this post. Just had to release a little tension.

Happy Saturday … although you are probably reading this on Sunday so … happy Sunday 🌻 











No comments: