Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Soooo Tired

Is it the weather?

I can't seem to raise my energy levels.

Actually, it's my mental energy levels. Physically, I feel pretty OK, but I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything much at all.

This morning, when I had to be at work early for meditation, it felt like the morning was going in slow motion, or should I say 'I' was going in slow motion and the clock was moving super fast! I arrived on the dot of 7.30am just as meditation was beginning.

The work day also went really fast and we had a steady flow of customers to keep us reasonably busy.  We also had a visit from our local artists to discuss and accept some new artwork to sell over the holidays.

We are rapidly selling our range of Intrinsic products, which is understandable, because they are beautiful and have a way of moving people.

Holiday-makers are already filling the town and some of them were here during previous holidays and already knew our location, so we were their first stop, which was nice.

The Motivator enjoyed a treatment with The Gypsy this afternoon and I spent some time laying out my vision board which I hope we can do together tomorrow if we're not too busy.

Looking forward to coffee with the girls in the morning.

Now I'm off for a good night's sleep.

Nite all.


No comments: