Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, February 26, 2021

My Day

Not productive at all.

The only item that I ticked off my ‘to do’ list was meditation.

I stayed in bed until 1pm.

I had been up earlier and got my togs/swimmers/bathers out ready to go swimming. I started to sort my washing and I had big plans in my head for sorting through my jewellery but somewhere along the line, the bed called me back.

When it was time for Adoring Husband to get his afternoon coffee, I had a shower and made myself presentable so that he could drive me to check the mail and purchase his caffeine, then we drove to the outskirts of town to pick up my Lorraine Lea pillows that were delivered to JJJ’s home.

AH made the most delicious pancakes this morning which I smothered in butter and maple syrup and then messily ate them in bed dripping syrup all down the front of my pyjamas.

After we returned from our drive I made a smoothie with banana, orange, coriander, wild blueberry powder, spirulina, barley grass and water.

Fully expecting him to refuse, I asked AH to taste this almost black concoction, and he drank the entire glass!

It’s a heavy metal cleansing smoothie.

Heavy metals like mercury, arsenic, cadmium, lead, chromium, uranium, nickel and approx 25 others.

Every medication contains heavy metals, as does our water, food, perfumes and colognes, hair dyes, nail polish, candles, cleaning products, furniture, mattresses etc etc etc. The only way to test for heavy metals is to perform a biopsy on your organs because they settle deep in our organs and create tiny pockets where they accumulate.

They cause problems like rashes, muscle cramps, memory loss, reduced muscle strength, joint paint, heart flutters/palpitations, headaches, insomnia, thyroid problems, hair loss or brittle hair and nails, vision and hearing problems and SO MUCH MORE.

Drinking this smoothie every day, along with other changes in your diet, will help clear the metals and heal the organs that have been damaged. It takes a good three month commitment (like all health and lifestyle changes) to feel the full health benefits.

So we are going to give it a go. There have been good results with Parkinson’s, MS, dementia and other conditions that affect the brain, so it’s worth a try.

I’ll start my day with warm lemon water, celery juice and this smoothie. 

Can you guess that was my research this morning? Haha, so I guess that was a little bit productive.

It’s now 10.30pm and I’m feeling weary enough to sleep on my new pillow. Interesting that AH is sound asleep and no steam train sounds can be heard! Could it be a miracle pillow??? πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ™



Nite all.

No comments: