Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Framed and Hung

It took five hours to frame 65 photos and hang 40 of them.  The other 25 will be hung tomorrow morning.

Even if I do say so myself, they look fabulous!!

I had to cull 20 due to space issues, which was pretty tough to do, but I think I've kept the best on the walls.

I will take the camera tomorrow and get a photo of inside the gallery to share on here.

I'm sorry that all of my posts have been so short here lately, but my brain is so full of what I still need to do, that I'm having trouble stringing enough words together to post anything!

Just a few more days and life will return to normal again.

Go me!!

Nite all.

1 comment:

❦❧Judi❦❧ said...

Can't wait to see a photo of inside the gallery Roz! Well done with hanging so many today. I've done this with Arts Council exhibitions and it's no mean feat!