Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

It's Wet

It's very wet. I can hear the rain hitting the front windows of the house and the wind sounds a little gusty out there.

It's also well after midnight, so this is a short post with nothing much to report. Have I ever??

The Romance channel on Foxtel is having a Twilight marathon tonight. The first movie started at about 10.30pm and the final movie in the series will finish at 8.30am tomorrow. Tempting though it is, to stay up all night watching it, I won't. I have them all on dvd, so if I want to watch them all, I can at any time.

I believe tomorrow will be another long lazy morning in bed, especially if it's still raining!

I bought some bananas with the FROG box order last week and found these recipes today. I think they might be my project for the weekend!

Frozen Superfoods

That's it from me.

Nite all.

No comments: